Experience you can trust
Our conference planning team has over 50 years of collective experience in hotel sales management, event planning, graphic/media design and budget negotiations.
We offer a broad range of services from staff consultations to complete conference planning. If you are unsure of your organization's needs in planning an event or conference or what can be done to produce better results, let us help. We will help you determine, step by step, how to move forward and save money in the process.
Jared Sissons CHA
- Over 22 years experience in Operational/Sales management
- Worked for hotel chains such as Hilton, Delta, InterContinential and Executive Hotel and Resorts
- Held various positions ranging from General Manager, Director of Sales, Director of Marketing and Director of Catering
- Hotel Restaurant Management Diploma from Red River Community College
- Hotel Marketing Degree from Douglas College
- Certified Hotel Administrator from Douglas College
- Past winner of Hospitality Spirit Award, Brand Champion, The Disney Institute Management Achievement Award, etc.
Director of Logistics and PR
- Over 14 years of meeting and event management experience, with over 5,000 professional business contacts in the Lower Mainland
- President of Gracious Host Events & PR, with corporate and nonprofit clients
- Communications degree from Simon Fraser University specializing in Public Relations
- Past board member of ISES Vancouver, current board member of Working Gear
- Winner of Young Entrepreneur Diversity Award
Director of Marketing
and Brand Strategist
- Over 15 years of experience as a marketing and business strategist
- President of Living Blueprint Creative Inc, a full branding agency that provides graphic design and branding solutions with an in depth approach to conference and meetings
- Digital Animation & Graphic Degree from Computer Master Institute of Technology
- Past recipient of the "Excellence in New Media and Internet Technology" Award
Sales and Business Development Manager
- Over 8 years of experience in event and meeting planning including non-pofit, corporate, fundraising, weddings, volunteer, hotel banquets, etc.
- Business Degree from Washington State University specializing in Hospitality Business Management
- Past recipient of both the Howard Hunt and Pete Harman Academic Achievement Awards